Each piece of jewellery is made of 925 sterling silver and 18 karat rose gold plated sterling silver. Sterling silver is a precious metal which reacts with oxygen and tarnish over time is inevitable. The rose gold plating and the brushed finish on some pieces will fade over time and very frequent wear may speed up this process, especially on items like rings and bracelets, which have more frequent contact with surfaces.
The walnut and horn material is treated with natural oil and wax. With time the colours can fade and you can bring the glow back by treating the natural material with a natural wax or oil. Don't expose the precious metal to any kind of wax, oil or similar, as this will make the jewellery tarnish faster.
By following below guidelines you can make your jewellery last longer:
- Never expose your jewellery to any kind of liquids and always protect them against make-up, perfume, body lotions, chemicals etc.
- Remove your jewellery before swimming, bathing, doing household chores, gardening or performing sports activities.
- Protect your jewellery from knocks, scratching, direct sunlight and extreme hot or cold.
- Avoid impact with hard surfaces, and do not yank or pull the chains.
- Keep your jewellery carefully stored and seperated in the box provided when not in use. We advise you to keep wood and silver separated in the boxes.
- Gently wipe your jewellery clean with a soft cloth after each wear to remove make up and oils (from your skin).
- Always remove jewellery with attached natural materials before washing your hands, swimming or bathing as this can affect the gluing and cause the natural material to fall out.
If your jewellery is damaged:
- If the damage is due to a production fault, please return it to the place of purchase with your receipt.
- If the damage is due to your own mistake, please bring it to your local jeweller for repair.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions in relation to product care.